The Psycho Realm
189 Shouts - 1,114,282 Scrobbles
Jack and older brother Duke make up the chicano (Mexican-American) hip-hop group that has long reigned as the undisputed king of the Los Angeles underground scene, cultivating an army of devoted fans known as the Sick Soldiers. The first seeds of Psycho Realm were sown in the tough downtown Pico-Union neighborhood, right across the street from Doheny Park. First-generation Americans and the eldest two of the four Gonzalez boys, Jack and Gustavo, a.k.a. "Duke," grew up in the contentious neighborhood in the mid- and late-1980s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRun around downtown, cliques throw down in the mix
Clowns and infinite showdowns
Battle grounds all break down, worlds upside down
Making wicked smiles, wicked frowns, we get down
With our own gangster sound
- LyricsI got mad visions, pictures and premonitions
Of war drums and suicide missions
Prosecution, execution, revolution, mass confusion
All over ready for war, I'm a soldier
Nightmares of cross-airs, concentration camps
- LyricsYou better dig deep and find your soul 'cause you're lost
Need guidance, which way to go, people are despicable
Unpredictable spirits callin' out so all you weak-minded hear it
To take control over your mind and body, hip-hop is more than
Just a flow in a party strike down the ungodly, unoriginal, hypocrites
- LyricsDo you even know the reason for your blastin'?
It's pointless. you grab your stainless, do your action he stay's motionless
Because of your error, they label this era terror
Drop the coke and the mirror keep your nose clearer
The outcome of what you've done shook slums of rivals
- LyricsCouldn't believe your eyes
When you see what the fuck is comin'
Psyclones all you sorry mothafuckas runnin'
The city has turned to renegades
With guns and blades
- The Stone Garden - (5:09) - 666 plays
- Wasted - (2:17) - 569 plays
- The Killing Fields - (5:45) - 601 plays
- Psycho City Blocks - (4:47) - 598 plays
- Lost Cities - (4:41) - 544 plays