24 Shouts - 162,708 Scrobbles
There are more than one band with the name The Professionals 1. The Professionals were formed in 1979 by guitarist Steve Jones and drummer Paul Cook, both formerly of the Sex Pistols. In the previous year Johnny Rotten had left the Sex Pistols, and Jones had supplied lead vocals for late Sex Pistols recordings of the songs "Silly Thing" and "Lonely Boy". For these recordings Lightning Raiders bassist Andy Allen was employed as a session musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Up - (1:12) - 731 plays
- Start Sumthin' (93033) feat. Roc C - (3:03) - 497 plays
- LyricsEverything will be alright when you touch the you in Christ
But just the smiles upon the dust, you'll provide the only cure
And memories from every time still won't never find no reason why
No reason why
Who put you on the wall?
- Kick Down The Doors - (4:12) - 285 plays
- LyricsLittle boys like you, they got a job to do
In a uniform, I'll tell you what to do
Help old ladies across the street
Direct the traffic in the sleep
It's a job that you won't mind
- Payola - (3:38) - 215 plays
- Crescendo - (3:48) - 234 plays
- All The Way - (3:21) - 202 plays
- Just Another Dream - (3:02) - 274 plays
- Join The Professionals - (3:18) - 247 plays