25 Shouts - 177,232 Scrobbles
There are more than one band with the name The Professionals 1. The Professionals were formed in 1979 by guitarist Steve Jones and drummer Paul Cook, both formerly of the Sex Pistols. In the previous year Johnny Rotten had left the Sex Pistols, and Jones had supplied lead vocals for late Sex Pistols recordings of the songs "Silly Thing" and "Lonely Boy". For these recordings Lightning Raiders bassist Andy Allen was employed as a session musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Up - (1:12) - 403 plays
- Start Sumthin' (93033) feat. Roc C - (3:03) - 230 plays
- LyricsLittle boys like you, they got a job to do
In a uniform, I'll tell you what to do
Help old ladies across the street
Direct the traffic in the sleep
It's a job that you won't mind
- LyricsEverything will be alright when you touch the you in Christ
But just the smiles upon the dust, you'll provide the only cure
And memories from every time still won't never find no reason why
No reason why
Who put you on the wall?
- LyricsYeah, I want to see the world for free
But I won't like the things I see
Up to three, for really ain't no style
Call it up, call it once again
The commies are coming, did I hear you say?
- Kick Down The Doors - (4:12) - 287 plays
- Crescendo - (3:48) - 277 plays
- Just Another Dream - (3:02) - 340 plays
- 1-2-3 - (2:58) - 277 plays
- Payola - (3:38) - 203 plays