25 Shouts - 172,709 Scrobbles
There are more than one band with the name The Professionals 1. The Professionals were formed in 1979 by guitarist Steve Jones and drummer Paul Cook, both formerly of the Sex Pistols. In the previous year Johnny Rotten had left the Sex Pistols, and Jones had supplied lead vocals for late Sex Pistols recordings of the songs "Silly Thing" and "Lonely Boy". For these recordings Lightning Raiders bassist Andy Allen was employed as a session musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Up - (1:12) - 611 plays
- Start Sumthin' (93033) feat. Roc C - (3:03) - 371 plays
- LyricsEverything will be alright when you touch the you in Christ
But just the smiles upon the dust, you'll provide the only cure
And memories from every time still won't never find no reason why
No reason why
Who put you on the wall?
- LyricsLittle boys like you, they got a job to do
In a uniform, I'll tell you what to do
Help old ladies across the street
Direct the traffic in the sleep
It's a job that you won't mind
- Join The Professionals - (3:18) - 335 plays
- Kick Down The Doors - (4:12) - 273 plays
- Just Another Dream - (3:02) - 313 plays
- 1-2-3 - (2:57) - 295 plays
- Payola - (3:38) - 216 plays
- Crescendo - (3:48) - 275 plays