The Prize Fight
14 Shouts - 67,725 Scrobbles
The Prize Fight formed in August of 2002, marked by the coming of the band’s official line up. Trying their best to gain a local following, the band worked extremely hard in order to promote the 5 song demo that they recorded before they had officially become The Prize Fight. Because of their extremely devoted work ethic, the band managed to play out nearly every weekend in both the Pennsylvania and the New Jersey scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsGoodbyes now and goodbyes gone
What's been said right here, right now
Has already been done
This wouldn't be your first mistake,
Not this one
- LyricsWhat have you been up to,
That warrants not letting me know?
Tell me, why should I believe you?
I've been worried for hours
When all you really had to do was call.
- LyricsPut yourself in the moment:
She's waiting for you to tell her how you feel.
All you need is a signal before you put yourself at risk to fail.
Draw breath in real slow.
Here's your only chance, so please don't choke!
- LyricsDon't say goodnight, and walk away without that kiss that you owe me.
Don't close your eyes, and say you don't want me. I wish that you'd want me now.
You know that I promised I'd always have an ear for you to lend.
But now your syllables are phrases I don't understand.
Calling out in desperation.
- LyricsSo tell me, who do you think you are
To tell me that I don't belong here
Or anywhere at all (anywhere beside you)
I've pulled my punches for the last time
And now you'll get what you deserve
- Another Day, Another Struggle - (3:37) - 11 plays
- Last Time Around - (3:39) - 12 plays
- Brand New - (3:22) - 10 plays
- The Red Light District - (6:01) - 10 plays
- Lesson #6: Learning to Let Go - (3:15) - 9 plays