The Prize Fight
14 Shouts - 66,140 Scrobbles
The Prize Fight formed in August of 2002, marked by the coming of the band’s official line up. Trying their best to gain a local following, the band worked extremely hard in order to promote the 5 song demo that they recorded before they had officially become The Prize Fight. Because of their extremely devoted work ethic, the band managed to play out nearly every weekend in both the Pennsylvania and the New Jersey scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat have you been up to,
That warrants not letting me know?
Tell me, why should I believe you?
I've been worried for hours
When all you really had to do was call.
- LyricsPut yourself in the moment:
She's waiting for you to tell her how you feel.
All you need is a signal before you put yourself at risk to fail.
Draw breath in real slow.
Here's your only chance, so please don't choke!
- LyricsI saw you wave goodbye and play it off as so romantic
I thought it cute, and couldn't help it as my
Strength inside, failed to ward off your advances
And now I'm,
I'm caught up in politics and lies
- LyricsWe train all our lives
I stay in practice,
And keep my focus
But oh, I know...
That the way I roll
- LyricsSo tell me, who do you think you are
To tell me that I don't belong here
Or anywhere at all (anywhere beside you)
I've pulled my punches for the last time
And now you'll get what you deserve
- Someone Else - (3:27) - 35 plays
- Another Day, Another Struggle - (3:37) - 31 plays
- Last Time Around - (3:39) - 18 plays
- Lesson #6: Learning to Let Go - (3:15) - 23 plays
- More or Less - (4:04) - 30 plays