The Prize Fight
14 Shouts - 67,328 Scrobbles
The Prize Fight formed in August of 2002, marked by the coming of the band’s official line up. Trying their best to gain a local following, the band worked extremely hard in order to promote the 5 song demo that they recorded before they had officially become The Prize Fight. Because of their extremely devoted work ethic, the band managed to play out nearly every weekend in both the Pennsylvania and the New Jersey scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat have you been up to,
That warrants not letting me know?
Tell me, why should I believe you?
I've been worried for hours
When all you really had to do was call.
- LyricsPut yourself in the moment:
She's waiting for you to tell her how you feel.
All you need is a signal before you put yourself at risk to fail.
Draw breath in real slow.
Here's your only chance, so please don't choke!
- LyricsI saw you wave goodbye and play it off as so romantic
I thought it cute, and couldn't help it as my
Strength inside, failed to ward off your advances
And now I'm,
I'm caught up in politics and lies
- LyricsWhy do you give me that look
Then hide your face away
I know just what you're thinking,
What you want me to say
If I could just get a hold on you
- LyricsWell I've been waiting in the back just wondering how
To make this begin
But under weight of drugs and alcohol
That have rendered me defenseless
You'll call me worthless
- Lesson #6: Learning to Let Go - (3:15) - 54 plays
- More or Less - (4:04) - 19 plays
- Wrong From Day One - (3:04) - 18 plays
- Goodnight Kiss - (3:37) - 16 plays
- The Trainwreck - (4:08) - 9 plays