The Pretty Things
192 Shouts - 1,917,788 Scrobbles
The Pretty Things are a 1960s and 1970s rock and roll band from London. They pioneered a raw approach to rhythm and blues (and later, psychedelia) that influenced a number of key bands of the 1960s British invasion, particularly The Rolling Stones, and David Bowie whose first hero was Phil May. Pretty Things was preceded by Little Boy Blue and the Blue Boys which consisted of Dick Taylor, fellow Sidcup Art College student Keith Richards and Mick Jagger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- S.F. Sorrow Is Born - (3:11) - 3,763 plays
- Don't Bring Me Down - (2:10) - 3,051 plays
- Rosalyn - (2:18) - 2,774 plays
- She Says Good Morning - (3:26) - 2,448 plays
- Bracelets of Fingers - (3:35) - 2,346 plays
- Private Sorrow - (4:04) - 1,986 plays
- Baron Saturday - (3:59) - 1,928 plays
- Balloon Burning - (3:48) - 1,869 plays
- Death - (3:11) - 2,317 plays
- Loneliest Person - (1:23) - 1,642 plays