The Prefab Messiahs
14 Shouts - 28,816 Scrobbles
The Prefab Messiahs began as a proto-lo-fi post-punk left-field garage pop band associated with the "Wormtown" (Worcester, Massachusetts) punk/arts scene of the early 1980s. Stylistically, their early sounds have been compared with Television Personalities, Swell Maps, Josef K, White Fence, Thee Oh Sees, The Clean, and King Tuff. Originally together from 1981-1983, they played basement and club shows fairly often.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weirdoz Everywhere - (2:46) - 572 plays
- Desperately Happy - (3:04) - 427 plays
- Ssydarthurr - (2:51) - 366 plays
- Beyond All That - (2:50) - 313 plays
- Booshwa Sally - (3:12) - 430 plays
- Bobb's Psychedelic Car - (3:12) - 339 plays
- The 16th Track - (5:21) - 281 plays
- College Radio - (3:18) - 318 plays
- Prefab Sun - (2:58) - 199 plays
- Keep Your Stupid Dreams Alive - (2:43) - 350 plays