155 Shouts - 1,229,364 Scrobbles
The Postmarks are a pop band from Pompano Beach, Florida. Their debut self-titled LP was released in February 2007 and has been met with critical acclaim from Rolling Stone and Spin, as well as Pitchfork Media and a host of other music blogs. The group was discovered by Andy Chase of Ivy and subsequently released on his Unfiltered Records label. Members include Tim Yehezkely, Jonathan Phillip Wilkins, Christopher Moll, Jeff Wagner, and Brian Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNo one said
That this would be easy
No one read
the fine print underneath
- Goodbye - (3:18) - 1,507 plays
- One Note Samba - (3:05) - 2,614 plays
- My Lucky Charm - (4:32) - 1,547 plays
- Three Little Birds - (3:50) - 1,078 plays
- Thorn In Your Side - (3:29) - 1,014 plays
- Go Jetsetter - (2:59) - 998 plays
- Let Go - (4:06) - 778 plays
- Looks Like Rain - (3:33) - 809 plays
- 7-11 - (3:39) - 712 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online