The Polar Bear Project
3 Shouts - 11,442 Scrobbles
The Polar Bear Project, a four-member electronic pop collective from the Midwestern U.S., sent shockwaves through the indiepop community with their incomparable, genre-busting combination of the psychedelic exploration of the 60's and 70's and the new wave and synthpop sounds of the 80's and 90's. Recording their debut EP in 2006 at empresAudio, pBp missed no opportunity to bring their act to stages on the local and regional level, putting on high-energy shows at venerable clubs around the midwest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online