The Planet Smashers
111 Shouts - 2,211,871 Scrobbles
Formed in 1994 in Montreal, Quebec, the Planet Smashers’ infectious pop infused melodies, rippin’ horn licks and killer live shows, quickly established them as the city’s “Kings of Ska”. They released their first album (“Self-Titled”) on Planet Smasher’s founder Matt Collyer’s own label Stomp Records and hit the road. By 1997 they were no longer a local band, but a national phenomenon, headlining shows across Canada and pushing their second record, “Atttack of The Planet Smashers” which reached 2 on the national college radio charts for 2 months straight.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Life Of The Party - (2:26) - 1,751 plays
- Police The Nation - (2:38) - 1,412 plays
- Unstoppable - (3:07) - 1,557 plays
- Raise Your Glass - (1:51) - 1,049 plays
- Never Going to Drink Again - (1:55) - 944 plays
- Missionary's Downfall - (2:29) - 1,035 plays
- Bullets To The Ground - (2:35) - 995 plays
- Super Orgy Porno Party - (2:32) - 1,017 plays
- Trip and Fall - (2:40) - 819 plays
- Pee In The Elevator - (4:08) - 725 plays