The Pindrop Band
5 Shouts - 8,669 Scrobbles
Drawing on a range of folk, jazz and world musics, the Pindrop Band are a group of musicans who love acoustic music and like to perform without the aid of huge amplification systems. The emphasis in on delicate arrangements and harmonies and purity of sound. Much of their material is self-penned (with the odd quirky cover), and features a vast array of instruments including guitars, ukulele, banjo, mandolin, harp, fiddle, accordion, charango, whistles, harmonium, autoharp, double bass and percussion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take A Walk On the Wildside - (4:46) - 21 plays
- Peninsular - (5:06) - 7 plays
- Dans-Y-Derrin - (2:31) - 4 plays
- Skyboy - (5:55) - 4 plays
- Take a Walk on the Wild Side - (4:53) - 3 plays
- C'est l'uke - (4:03) - 3 plays
- These Four Walls - (3:30) - 10 plays
- All Around the Sun - (2:41) - 2 plays
- Moondance - (6:11) - 1 plays
- Sailor Sailor - (5:14) - 1 plays