50 Shouts - 799,746 Scrobbles
In 1990, a bunch of punk, mod, and skinhead-types, among them Stephen Jackson, Chris Watt, Ben Gauslin, and Tom Goodin, were attending college in central Virginia. They soon discovered they shared the same love for punk, ska, soul, and reggae music. They decided to form a punk rock cover band, The Slugs, whose initial forays were disappointing. Soon after, a mutual friend, Tal Bayer moved in. He was very much into ska and reggae and suggested that the band play some of the catchy songs that they loved to drink to.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out All Night - (3:16) - 2,594 plays
- New Breed - (2:58) - 720 plays
- Girl Take It Easy - (4:31) - 875 plays
- Can't Stand It - (4:00) - 705 plays
- Without You - (3:22) - 690 plays
- Same Old Song - (2:30) - 598 plays
- Maggie Mae - (3:01) - 634 plays
- Freak Show - (3:02) - 718 plays
- Ocean - (3:38) - 461 plays
- Something Better - (1:51) - 520 plays