50 Shouts - 797,229 Scrobbles
In 1990, a bunch of punk, mod, and skinhead-types, among them Stephen Jackson, Chris Watt, Ben Gauslin, and Tom Goodin, were attending college in central Virginia. They soon discovered they shared the same love for punk, ska, soul, and reggae music. They decided to form a punk rock cover band, The Slugs, whose initial forays were disappointing. Soon after, a mutual friend, Tal Bayer moved in. He was very much into ska and reggae and suggested that the band play some of the catchy songs that they loved to drink to.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out All Night - (3:16) - 2,611 plays
- New Breed - (2:58) - 780 plays
- Can't Stand It - (4:00) - 785 plays
- Girl Take It Easy - (4:31) - 901 plays
- Without You - (3:22) - 745 plays
- Freak Show - (3:02) - 784 plays
- Same Old Song - (2:30) - 554 plays
- Maggie Mae - (3:01) - 664 plays
- Something Better - (1:51) - 538 plays
- Ocean - (3:38) - 476 plays