The Phantom Band
97 Shouts - 432,892 Scrobbles
The Phantom Band are scottish proto-robofolk band from Glasgow. Members: Duncan De Cornell (Guitars & Fast Cars) Gerrard "Hartbreak" Harvard (Bass & Big Business) Andrew T Oxford (Keyboards & Cheeseboards) "Richard The Turd" Princeton (Harmonies & Libraries) Damien Duke Stanford (Drums & The Law) and Greg Yale (Pedals, Gold Medals, Banjos & ASBO's). The Phantom Band are known for their elusive tendencies, for instance by continually changing their name for each gig or release and by appearing in disguise.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Wind That Cried The World - (4:40) - 5,748 plays
- Clapshot - (5:26) - 4,689 plays
- Doom Patrol - (5:00) - 3,866 plays
- Atacama - (3:47) - 2,478 plays
- (Invisible) Friends - (3:57) - 2,429 plays
- Sweatbox - (5:24) - 2,225 plays
- No Shoes Blues - (6:13) - 2,070 plays
- Women Of Ghent - (6:23) - 2,095 plays
- The Howling - (4:38) - 1,363 plays
- Galápagos - (4:40) - 1,613 plays