The Paul Weller Movement
1 Shouts - 1,083 Scrobbles
The Paul Weller Movement was the name by which British singer-songwriter Paul Weller performed during the early 90s as he was moving on to a solid solo career after being part of two successful bands: The Jam and The Style Council. He also released Into Tomorrow as a single during this period (1991). The track would appear one year later on his first homonimous solo album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Into Tomorrow - (3:08) - 8 plays
- Here's A New Thing - (3:18) - 5 plays
- That Spiritual Feeling - (7:26) - 4 plays
- Into Tomorrow (Original 8 Track Demo) - (3:13) - 2 plays
- Uh Huh Oh Yeh (Live) - (3:55) - 2 plays
- Into Tomorrow(origilal 8track demo) - (3:09) - 2 plays
- Into Tomorrow (Demo) - (3:12) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online