The Paul Weller Movement
1 Shouts - 1,030 Scrobbles
The Paul Weller Movement was the name by which British singer-songwriter Paul Weller performed during the early 90s as he was moving on to a solid solo career after being part of two successful bands: The Jam and The Style Council. He also released Into Tomorrow as a single during this period (1991). The track would appear one year later on his first homonimous solo album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Into Tomorrow - (3:08) - 7 plays
- Speak Like A Child ・ Itchycoo Park - (2:48) - 1 plays
- Into Tomorrow (Original 8 Track Demo) - (3:13) - 1 plays
- Headstart for Happiness - (3:30) - 1 plays
- Just Like Yesterday - (6:13) - 1 plays
- Precious - (4:42) - 1 plays
- Band Intro - (0:30) - 1 plays
- That Spiritual Feeling - (7:26) - 1 plays
- Pity Poor Alfie - (3:17) - 1 plays
- Work To Do - (2:59) - 1 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods