The Paul Weller Movement
1 Shouts - 1,058 Scrobbles
The Paul Weller Movement was the name by which British singer-songwriter Paul Weller performed during the early 90s as he was moving on to a solid solo career after being part of two successful bands: The Jam and The Style Council. He also released Into Tomorrow as a single during this period (1991). The track would appear one year later on his first homonimous solo album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Into Tomorrow - (3:08) - 2 plays
- Here's A New Thing - (3:18) - 2 plays
- Into Tomorrow [Original 8 Track Demo] - (3:13) - 1 plays
- Into Tomorrow (Original 8 Track Demo) - (3:13) - 1 plays
- That Spiritual Feeling - (7:26) - 1 plays
- Work To Do - (2:59) - 2 plays
- Strange Museum - (3:49) - 4 plays