The Partridge Family
46 Shouts - 358,712 Scrobbles
The Partridge Family was an American television sitcom about a widowed mother and her five children, that lived in a small fictional town in Northern California. In the pilot episode the musical family records a pop song in their garage. Through the marketing efforts of 10-year- old son Danny the song becomes a hit. The family begins touring the country in a colorful 1957 Chevrolet school bus, performing their music in various types of venues. The episodes would often contrast their suburban life with the adventures of a show-biz family "on the road".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Think I Love You - (2:54) - 3,857 plays
- I Woke Up in Love This Morning - (2:41) - 960 plays
- Doesn't Somebody Want to Be Wanted - (2:47) - 748 plays
- Come On Get Happy - (1:05) - 1,142 plays
- I Can Feel Your Heartbeat - (2:06) - 518 plays
- I'll Meet You Halfway - (3:48) - 472 plays
- Point Me in the Direction of Albuquerque - (3:51) - 432 plays
- Looking Through the Eyes of Love - (3:06) - 298 plays
- It's One of Those Nights (Yes Love) - (3:35) - 303 plays
- Echo Valley 2-6809 - (3:04) - 297 plays