The Parachute Club
1 Shouts - 3,502 Scrobbles
The Parachute Club were a Toronto pop music collective, active 1982-1988. Formed by the singer Lorraine Segato and the percussionist Billy Bryans, it emerged from the Queen Street West neighbourhood of clubs and art galleries that flourished during the 1980s. The band varied in size and personnel: longtime members included Dave Gray (guitar) and Margo Davidson (saxophone, percussion), Lauri Conger (keyboards), Juli Masi (vocals, percussion), and Keir Brownstone (bass). A dozen musicians performed in what proved to be the Club's final concerts, 20 and 21 Jul 1988 at Ontario Place.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rise Up - 46 plays
- At The Feet Of The Moon - (5:14) - 47 plays
- Love Is Fire - (3:33) - 20 plays
- Innuendo - (4:31) - 13 plays
- Act Of An Innocent - (4:58) - 9 plays
- Middle Child - (4:52) - 10 plays
- Freedom Song - (5:16) - 7 plays
- Sexual Inteligence - (4:09) - 6 plays
- Sexual Intelligence - (4:11) - 8 plays
- Waves - (6:10) - 4 plays