2 Shouts - 17,781 Scrobbles
“The Panthers” from Pakistan Norman Braganza on lead guitar and vocals, Fasahat Hussein on sitar, keyboard and tabla, Eric Fernandes on bass and Ahsan Sajjad on drums and lead vocals. Folk Tunes was recorded first in June 1969. EMI released East Goes West which shows the versatility of the band. This was a well thought out record where local instruments and ragas were utilized as a modern day tune and to show the meeting of the East tunes and West beats/tempo. The bands ability and creativity also comes forth as they employ different beats in sync with the ragas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Malkaus - (2:48) - 255 plays
- Simmi Dance - (2:59) - 126 plays
- Bhairvi - (3:06) - 134 plays
- Khatak Dance - (3:18) - 94 plays
- I'll Be Pleased - (2:16) - 21 plays
- Bhairavi - (3:03) - 29 plays
- i just want to make love to you - (2:13) - 9 plays
- Hey Woman - (2:08) - 7 plays
- Bihag - (3:05) - 7 plays
- Baby - (2:21) - 3 plays