0 Shouts - 115,787 Scrobbles
There were at least two groups called The Pandoras.Read More...
1. A four-piece, all-girl pop group from Boston, Massachusetts formed in 1964. They had two single releases, '(I could write a book) about my baby' / 'New day' and 'Don't bother' / 'Games' both on Liberty.
2. The Pandoras were the queens of American garage music. Formed around 1983 by Gwynne Kahn and Paula Pierce (previously of Action Now), The Pandoras underwent numerous line-up changes from original members Paula Pierce, Gwynne Kahn - keys, Bambi Conway - bass guitar and Casey Gomez - drums, where Gwynne was kicked out of the band, and retaliated by forming her own Pandoras known then also as (Mad Monster Party) for awhile. The original line-up, the 'Paula Dora's' made an EP for Moxie Records and various demos with Bill Inglot and Chris Ashford, but their high mark was the album for Voxx , produced by Gary Stern at his Silvery Moon studio (where so many garage classics were laid down) with help from Greg Shaw.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's About Time - 8,442 plays
- That's Your Way Out - 7,364 plays
- You Don't Satisfy - 5,489 plays
- Hot Generation - 5,706 plays
- In And Out Of My Life (In A Day) - 4,994 plays
- You're All Talk - 2,963 plays
- I DIDN'T CRY - 2,506 plays
- The Hump - 2,558 plays
- About My Baby (i could write a book) - 2,019 plays
- Haunted Beach Party - 3,242 plays