There were at least two groups called The Pandoras. 1. A four-piece, all-girl pop group from Boston, Massachusetts formed in 1964. They had two single releases, '(I could write a book) about my baby' / 'New day' and 'Don't bother' / 'Games' both on Liberty. 2. The Pandoras were the queens of American garage music. Formed around 1983 by Gwynne Kahn and Paula Pierce (previously of Action Now), The Pandoras underwent numerous line-up changes from original members Paula Pierce...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's Your Way Out - (2:48) - 312 plays
- It's About Time - (2:22) - 245 plays
- In And Out Of My Life (In A Day) - (2:53) - 210 plays
- You Don't Satisfy - (3:36) - 167 plays
- Hot Generation - (2:21) - 111 plays
- You're All Talk - (2:52) - 119 plays
- I Didn't Cry - (3:01) - 106 plays
- Haunted Beach Party - (2:25) - 101 plays
- I Want My Caveman - (2:59) - 101 plays
- About My Baby (i could write a book) - (2:30) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online