16 Shouts - 95,851 Scrobbles
There were at least two groups called The Pandoras. 1. A four-piece, all-girl pop group from Boston, Massachusetts formed in 1964. They had two single releases, '(I could write a book) about my baby' / 'New day' and 'Don't bother' / 'Games' both on Liberty. 2. The Pandoras were the queens of American garage music. Formed around 1983 by Gwynne Kahn and Paula Pierce (previously of Action Now), The Pandoras underwent numerous line-up changes from original members Paula Pierce...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's Your Way Out - (2:48) - 419 plays
- It's About Time - (2:22) - 257 plays
- You Don't Satisfy - (3:36) - 234 plays
- About My Baby (i could write a book) - (2:30) - 154 plays
- In and Out of My Life - (2:54) - 177 plays
- I Didn't Cry - (3:01) - 147 plays
- Haunted Beach Party - (2:25) - 190 plays
- Hot Generation - (2:21) - 188 plays
- You're All Talk - (2:52) - 114 plays
- The Hump - (2:36) - 136 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods