151 Shouts - 1,502,029 Scrobbles
Comprised of Tom Atkin (vocalist), Martin Hines (guitarist), Josh Hubbard (guitarist); and brothers Lloyd (bassist) and Grant Dobbs (drummer), The Paddingtons were signed by Alan McGee to his Poptones record label. They originally made their name touring in and around the Hull area, at such venues as the Welly Club, the New Adelphi Club, and the Railway pub in Cottingham. Favoured by ex- Libertines frontman Pete Doherty, they toured with his current band Babyshambles. Their debut album, First Comes First, was produced by Owen Morris, producer of Oasis' Definitely Maybe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Panic Attack - (3:29) - 1,240 plays
- Some Old Girl - (3:04) - 888 plays
- First Comes First - (2:56) - 908 plays
- What's The Point In Anything New - (3:36) - 380 plays
- Sorry - (4:56) - 339 plays
- Worse For Wear - (2:32) - 377 plays
- Loser - (2:15) - 345 plays
- Tommy's Disease - (3:32) - 326 plays
- 21 - (2:25) - 272 plays
- Stop Breathing - (2:18) - 304 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online