151 Shouts - 1,506,465 Scrobbles
Comprised of Tom Atkin (vocalist), Martin Hines (guitarist), Josh Hubbard (guitarist); and brothers Lloyd (bassist) and Grant Dobbs (drummer), The Paddingtons were signed by Alan McGee to his Poptones record label. They originally made their name touring in and around the Hull area, at such venues as the Welly Club, the New Adelphi Club, and the Railway pub in Cottingham. Favoured by ex- Libertines frontman Pete Doherty, they toured with his current band Babyshambles. Their debut album, First Comes First, was produced by Owen Morris, producer of Oasis' Definitely Maybe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Panic Attack - (3:29) - 1,145 plays
- Some Old Girl - (3:04) - 1,129 plays
- First Comes First - (2:56) - 1,108 plays
- What's The Point In Anything New - (3:36) - 422 plays
- Worse For Wear - (2:32) - 390 plays
- Sorry - (4:56) - 288 plays
- Loser - (2:15) - 279 plays
- Tommy's Disease - (3:32) - 274 plays
- 21 - (2:25) - 221 plays
- Stop Breathing - (2:18) - 238 plays