151 Shouts - 1,496,898 Scrobbles
Comprised of Tom Atkin (vocalist), Martin Hines (guitarist), Josh Hubbard (guitarist); and brothers Lloyd (bassist) and Grant Dobbs (drummer), The Paddingtons were signed by Alan McGee to his Poptones record label. They originally made their name touring in and around the Hull area, at such venues as the Welly Club, the New Adelphi Club, and the Railway pub in Cottingham. Favoured by ex- Libertines frontman Pete Doherty, they toured with his current band Babyshambles. Their debut album, First Comes First, was produced by Owen Morris, producer of Oasis' Definitely Maybe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Panic Attack - (3:29) - 1,158 plays
- Some Old Girl - (3:04) - 673 plays
- First Comes First - (2:56) - 693 plays
- Sorry - (4:56) - 356 plays
- Worse For Wear - (2:32) - 348 plays
- Loser - (2:15) - 336 plays
- What's The Point In Anything New - (3:36) - 329 plays
- Tommy's Disease - (3:32) - 323 plays
- 21 - (2:25) - 278 plays
- Stop Breathing - (2:18) - 277 plays