The Ozark Mountain Daredevils
25 Shouts - 200,511 Scrobbles
The Ozark Mountain Daredevils are a Southern rock band formed in 1971 at Springfield, Missouri. They are most widely known for their singles "If You Wanna Get To Heaven" in 1973 and "Jackie Blue" in 1974. Some have described the band's sound as a "countrified Steely Dan". The "Daredevils" name has much to do with the long hair and beards sported by the band in the 1970s, a rejection of the more conservative style of their native South during that decade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jackie Blue - (4:09) - 3,330 plays
- If You Wanna Get To Heaven - (4:07) - 2,671 plays
- Country Girl - (3:15) - 660 plays
- Chicken Train - (3:01) - 541 plays
- Walkin' Down The Road - (3:27) - 470 plays
- You Made It Right - (3:45) - 451 plays
- It'll Shine When It Shines - (3:40) - 404 plays
- Spaceship Orion - (3:10) - 364 plays
- If You Want To Get To Heaven - (3:05) - 425 plays
- Look Away - (3:37) - 308 plays