The Other Two
37 Shouts - 202,857 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Selfish - (4:09) - 518 plays
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 362 plays
- Movin' On - (4:44) - 196 plays
- Feel This Love - (4:27) - 182 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 146 plays
- Loved It (The Other Track) - (5:59) - 104 plays
- The Greatest Thing - (3:39) - 136 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 140 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 142 plays
- Ninth Configuration - (4:21) - 91 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online