The Other Two
37 Shouts - 202,764 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Selfish - (4:09) - 645 plays
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 395 plays
- Movin' On - (4:44) - 203 plays
- Feel This Love - (4:27) - 192 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 162 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 156 plays
- The Greatest Thing - (3:39) - 149 plays
- Ripple - (3:48) - 139 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 145 plays
- Innocence - (5:43) - 142 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online