The Other Two
36 Shouts - 200,560 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Selfish - (4:09) - 666 plays
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 417 plays
- Movin' On - (4:44) - 194 plays
- Feel This Love - (4:27) - 174 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 157 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 135 plays
- Ripple - (3:48) - 129 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 135 plays
- The Greatest Thing - (3:39) - 148 plays
- Voytek - (4:54) - 97 plays