The Other Two
33 Shouts - 194,064 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 608 plays
- Super Highways - (5:02) - 342 plays
- Selfish - (4:09) - 924 plays
- The River - (4:18) - 323 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 408 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 318 plays
- Ripple - (3:48) - 249 plays
- Hello - (3:49) - 248 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 230 plays
- One Last Kiss - (5:04) - 211 plays