The Other Two
29 Shouts - 182,720 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The River - (4:18) - 632 plays
- Super Highways - (5:02) - 724 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 542 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 537 plays
- Hello - (3:49) - 484 plays
- Ripple - (3:48) - 462 plays
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 693 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 548 plays
- Selfish - (4:09) - 701 plays
- Voytek - (4:54) - 396 plays