The Other Two
34 Shouts - 197,349 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Selfish - (4:09) - 567 plays
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 532 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 292 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 206 plays
- Ripple - (3:48) - 190 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 197 plays
- Super Highways - (5:02) - 164 plays
- Feel This Love - (4:27) - 213 plays
- Voytek - (4:54) - 152 plays
- Movin' On - (4:44) - 177 plays