The Other Two
37 Shouts - 201,050 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Selfish - (4:09) - 658 plays
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 391 plays
- Movin' On - (4:44) - 201 plays
- Feel This Love - (4:27) - 188 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 151 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 133 plays
- Ripple - (3:48) - 142 plays
- The Greatest Thing - (3:39) - 146 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 131 plays
- Ninth Configuration - (4:21) - 95 plays