The Other Two
34 Shouts - 195,114 Scrobbles
Gillian Gilbert (vocals, keyboards, guitar, programming) and Stephen Morris (keyboards, drums, programming) began The Other Two in 1990 in Macclesfield, England after their New Order band mates formed their own side projects during a group hiatus. Tasty Fish was the first release in 1991, and was a hit in the club scene. In 1993, the single Selfish was printed and again had much fanfare but promise of the first album seemed to be a goal that was kept out of reach; largely due to the failing of their label Factory Records, creative control issues and red tape.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tasty Fish - (3:46) - 629 plays
- Selfish - (4:09) - 972 plays
- The River - (4:18) - 298 plays
- Super Highways - (5:02) - 299 plays
- Unwanted - (4:26) - 398 plays
- Ripple - (3:48) - 250 plays
- Cold Feet - (4:35) - 298 plays
- New Horizons - (4:07) - 221 plays
- Hello - (3:49) - 213 plays
- Voytek - (4:54) - 193 plays