The Osborne Brothers
6 Shouts - 153,664 Scrobbles
The first known public appearance of the Osborne Brothers was in 1951. They joined the cast at WCYB Bristol, Virginia, to perform on a program called "Farm and Fun Time", along with other Bluegrass bands, such as, The Stanley Brothers, Jimmy Martin, Carl Story and his Rambling Mountainers. Other members of "Farm and Fun Time" included, Jim & Jesse, Little Robert Van Winkle, Curly King and the Tennessee Hilltoppers, and country recording artist Red Kirk. The live program aired five days a week, Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm on WCYB Radio, and covered five states.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rocky Top - (2:22) - 1,875 plays
- Ruby - Are You Mad At Your Man - (3:00) - 479 plays
- I'll Fly Away - (2:23) - 254 plays
- Kentucky Waltz - (2:39) - 298 plays
- Hillbilly Fever - (2:24) - 151 plays
- Foggy Mountain Breakdown - (2:41) - 170 plays
- Rocky Top (Original Version) - (2:37) - 79 plays
- Pain In My Heart - (2:26) - 82 plays
- Sunny Side Of The Mountain - (2:23) - 75 plays
- Little Cabin Home On the Hill - (2:56) - 60 plays