The Osborne Brothers
6 Shouts - 146,578 Scrobbles
The first known public appearance of the Osborne Brothers was in 1951. They joined the cast at WCYB Bristol, Virginia, to perform on a program called "Farm and Fun Time", along with other Bluegrass bands, such as, The Stanley Brothers, Jimmy Martin, Carl Story and his Rambling Mountainers. Other members of "Farm and Fun Time" included, Jim & Jesse, Little Robert Van Winkle, Curly King and the Tennessee Hilltoppers, and country recording artist Red Kirk. The live program aired five days a week, Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm on WCYB Radio, and covered five states.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rocky Top - (2:22) - 2,100 plays
- Kentucky Waltz - (2:39) - 333 plays
- I'll Fly Away - (2:23) - 342 plays
- Sunny Side Of The Mountain - (2:23) - 217 plays
- Hillbilly Fever - (2:24) - 203 plays
- Ruby - Are You Mad At Your Man - (3:00) - 298 plays
- Foggy Mountain Breakdown - (2:41) - 221 plays
- Rocky Top (Original Version) - (2:37) - 183 plays
- Reuben - (2:39) - 131 plays
- I Hear a Sweet Voice Calling - (3:37) - 124 plays