The Osborne Brothers
6 Shouts - 142,619 Scrobbles
The first known public appearance of the Osborne Brothers was in 1951. They joined the cast at WCYB Bristol, Virginia, to perform on a program called "Farm and Fun Time", along with other Bluegrass bands, such as, The Stanley Brothers, Jimmy Martin, Carl Story and his Rambling Mountainers. Other members of "Farm and Fun Time" included, Jim & Jesse, Little Robert Van Winkle, Curly King and the Tennessee Hilltoppers, and country recording artist Red Kirk. The live program aired five days a week, Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm on WCYB Radio, and covered five states.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rocky Top - (2:22) - 2,296 plays
- I'll Fly Away - (2:23) - 394 plays
- Kentucky Waltz - (2:39) - 347 plays
- Sunny Side Of The Mountain - (2:23) - 282 plays
- Hillbilly Fever - (2:24) - 226 plays
- Ruby - Are You Mad At Your Man - (3:00) - 289 plays
- I Hear a Sweet Voice Calling - (3:37) - 184 plays
- Reuben - (2:39) - 174 plays
- Rocky Top Original Version - (2:38) - 164 plays
- Foggy Mountain Breakdown - (2:41) - 174 plays