The Osborne Brothers
6 Shouts - 158,853 Scrobbles
The first known public appearance of the Osborne Brothers was in 1951. They joined the cast at WCYB Bristol, Virginia, to perform on a program called "Farm and Fun Time", along with other Bluegrass bands, such as, The Stanley Brothers, Jimmy Martin, Carl Story and his Rambling Mountainers. Other members of "Farm and Fun Time" included, Jim & Jesse, Little Robert Van Winkle, Curly King and the Tennessee Hilltoppers, and country recording artist Red Kirk. The live program aired five days a week, Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm on WCYB Radio, and covered five states.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rocky Top - (2:22) - 1,795 plays
- Ruby - Are You Mad At Your Man - (3:00) - 519 plays
- I'll Fly Away - (2:23) - 133 plays
- Hillbilly Fever - (2:24) - 111 plays
- Kentucky Waltz - (2:39) - 98 plays
- Foggy Mountain Breakdown - (2:41) - 163 plays
- Georgia Piney Woods - (2:03) - 102 plays
- Sunny Side Of The Mountain - (2:23) - 100 plays
- Pain In My Heart - (2:26) - 67 plays
- Ruby - (3:34) - 59 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online