7,113 Shouts - 105,605,575 Scrobbles
The Offspring is a punk rock band formed in Huntington Beach, California, United States in 1984. Since its formation, the band's line-up had included Dexter Holland (lead vocals, guitar), Noodles (lead and rhythm guitars, back vocals), Greg K. (bass, back vocals), and Ron Welty (drums, percussion), who left in 2003. Their current drummer is Pete Parada, formerly of Face to Face and Saves the Day, who has been with the band since 2007.
Along with fellow California punk bands Green Day and Rancid, The Offspring have been credited with reviving mainstream interest in punk rock in the United States during the mid-1990s. To date, The Offspring has released eight studio albums, one compilation, four EPs and three DVDs. They have sold over 34 million albums worldwide, making them one of the best-selling punk rock acts of all time. Each album since the release of their 1994 album Smash has sold over a million units.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Kids Aren't Alright - (3:00) - 240,439 plays
- Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - (3:08) - 162,024 plays
- Self Esteem - (4:17) - 163,515 plays
- Why Don't You Get a Job? - (2:49) - 112,859 plays
- LyricsIf you could only read my mind
You would know that things between us, ain't right
I know your arms are open wide
Sure you're a little on the straight side, I can't lie
You're one vice is you're too nice
- Come Out and Play - (3:17) - 85,554 plays
- Hit That - (2:48) - 95,267 plays
- You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - (2:56) - 116,899 plays
- Original Prankster - (3:40) - 83,628 plays
- All I Want - (1:52) - 83,924 plays