7,121 Shouts - 107,887,528 Scrobbles
The Offspring is a punk rock band formed in Huntington Beach, California, United States in 1984. Since its formation, the band's line-up had included Dexter Holland (lead vocals, guitar), Noodles (lead and rhythm guitars, back vocals), Greg K. (bass, back vocals), and Ron Welty (drums, percussion), who left in 2003. Their current drummer is Pete Parada, formerly of Face to Face and Saves The Day, who has been with the band since 2007.
Along with fellow California punk bands Green Day and Rancid, The Offspring have been credited with reviving mainstream interest in punk rock in the United States during the mid-1990s. To date, The Offspring has released eight studio albums, one compilation, four EPs and three DVDs. They have sold over 34 million albums worldwide, making them one of the best-selling punk rock acts of all time. Each album since the release of their 1994 album Smash has sold over a million units.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen we were young the future was so bright
The old neighborhood was so alive
And every kid on the whole damn street
- Self Esteem - (4:17) - 172,460 plays
- Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - (3:08) - 166,628 plays
- Why Don't You Get a Job? - (2:49) - 115,890 plays
- Want You Bad - (3:22) - 108,339 plays
- Come Out and Play - (3:17) - 92,187 plays
- You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - Explicit Album Version - (2:57) - 116,014 plays
- Hit That - (2:48) - 91,618 plays
- You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - (2:56) - 117,846 plays
- Original Prankster - (3:40) - 78,061 plays