The Octopus Project & Black Moth Super Rainbow
42 Shouts - 673,325 Scrobbles
A collaboration between The Octopus Project, a peculiar Austin, Texas based instrumental 'indietronica' band, and Black Moth Super Rainbow, an equally bizarre Ambient 'retronica' band. Together, they have created a strangely compelling album, blending Black Moth Super Rainbow's pastoral, nostalgic melodies with The Octopus Project's live instrumentation and heavy drumming style. Called "The House of Apples and Eyeballs", it was released in October of 2006, on Graveface Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elq Milq - (4:35) - 237 plays
- Spiracle - (3:50) - 189 plays
- All the Friends You Can Eat - (2:06) - 121 plays
- Lollipopsichord - (2:26) - 108 plays
- Runite Castles - (3:38) - 103 plays
- Marshmallow Window - (1:54) - 95 plays
- Beds - (1:39) - 96 plays
- Psychic Swelling - (2:36) - 98 plays
- Royal Firecracker Teeth - (1:39) - 71 plays
- Helium Tea - (0:49) - 98 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online