The Octopus Project & Black Moth Super Rainbow
42 Shouts - 668,738 Scrobbles
A collaboration between The Octopus Project, a peculiar Austin, Texas based instrumental 'indietronica' band, and Black Moth Super Rainbow, an equally bizarre Ambient 'retronica' band. Together, they have created a strangely compelling album, blending Black Moth Super Rainbow's pastoral, nostalgic melodies with The Octopus Project's live instrumentation and heavy drumming style. Called "The House of Apples and Eyeballs", it was released in October of 2006, on Graveface Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elq Milq - (4:35) - 305 plays
- Spiracle - (3:50) - 218 plays
- All the Friends You Can Eat - (2:06) - 134 plays
- Lollipopsichord - (2:26) - 115 plays
- Beds - (1:39) - 160 plays
- Marshmallow Window - (1:54) - 104 plays
- Runite Castles - (3:38) - 110 plays
- Psychic Swelling - (2:36) - 110 plays
- Royal Firecracker Teeth - (1:39) - 88 plays
- Tony Face - (3:29) - 74 plays