The Octopus Project & Black Moth Super Rainbow
42 Shouts - 670,496 Scrobbles
A collaboration between The Octopus Project, a peculiar Austin, Texas based instrumental 'indietronica' band, and Black Moth Super Rainbow, an equally bizarre Ambient 'retronica' band. Together, they have created a strangely compelling album, blending Black Moth Super Rainbow's pastoral, nostalgic melodies with The Octopus Project's live instrumentation and heavy drumming style. Called "The House of Apples and Eyeballs", it was released in October of 2006, on Graveface Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elq Milq - (4:35) - 276 plays
- Spiracle - (3:50) - 199 plays
- All the Friends You Can Eat - (2:06) - 134 plays
- Lollipopsichord - (2:26) - 106 plays
- Runite Castles - (3:38) - 108 plays
- Marshmallow Window - (1:54) - 101 plays
- Beds - (1:39) - 148 plays
- Psychic Swelling - (2:36) - 100 plays
- Royal Firecracker Teeth - (1:39) - 77 plays
- Helium Tea - (0:49) - 105 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online