The Octopus Project & Black Moth Super Rainbow
42 Shouts - 641,855 Scrobbles
A collaboration between The Octopus Project, a peculiar Austin, Texas based instrumental 'indietronica' band, and Black Moth Super Rainbow, an equally bizarre Ambient 'retronica' band. Together, they have created a strangely compelling album, blending Black Moth Super Rainbow's pastoral, nostalgic melodies with The Octopus Project's live instrumentation and heavy drumming style. Called "The House of Apples and Eyeballs", it was released in October of 2006, on Graveface Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runite Castles - (3:38) - 376 plays
- Psychic Swelling - (2:36) - 434 plays
- Beds - (1:39) - 322 plays
- Marshmallow Window - (1:54) - 293 plays
- All the Friends You Can Eat - (2:06) - 309 plays
- Lemon Lime Face - (0:41) - 241 plays
- Elq Milq - (4:35) - 256 plays
- Lollipopsichord - (2:26) - 228 plays
- Helium Tea - (0:49) - 249 plays
- Spiracle - (3:50) - 225 plays