The Octopus Project & Black Moth Super Rainbow
42 Shouts - 659,607 Scrobbles
A collaboration between The Octopus Project, a peculiar Austin, Texas based instrumental 'indietronica' band, and Black Moth Super Rainbow, an equally bizarre Ambient 'retronica' band. Together, they have created a strangely compelling album, blending Black Moth Super Rainbow's pastoral, nostalgic melodies with The Octopus Project's live instrumentation and heavy drumming style. Called "The House of Apples and Eyeballs", it was released in October of 2006, on Graveface Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elq Milq - (4:35) - 495 plays
- Spiracle - (3:50) - 294 plays
- Marshmallow Window - (1:54) - 181 plays
- All the Friends You Can Eat - (2:06) - 181 plays
- Runite Castles - (3:38) - 185 plays
- Beds - (1:39) - 188 plays
- Psychic Swelling - (2:36) - 218 plays
- Lollipopsichord - (2:26) - 143 plays
- Helium Tea - (0:49) - 133 plays
- Tony Face - (3:29) - 114 plays