The Octopus Project & Black Moth Super Rainbow
42 Shouts - 661,742 Scrobbles
A collaboration between The Octopus Project, a peculiar Austin, Texas based instrumental 'indietronica' band, and Black Moth Super Rainbow, an equally bizarre Ambient 'retronica' band. Together, they have created a strangely compelling album, blending Black Moth Super Rainbow's pastoral, nostalgic melodies with The Octopus Project's live instrumentation and heavy drumming style. Called "The House of Apples and Eyeballs", it was released in October of 2006, on Graveface Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elq Milq - (4:35) - 458 plays
- Spiracle - (3:50) - 271 plays
- All the Friends You Can Eat - (2:06) - 153 plays
- Marshmallow Window - (1:54) - 142 plays
- Beds - (1:39) - 213 plays
- Runite Castles - (3:38) - 143 plays
- Lollipopsichord - (2:26) - 119 plays
- Psychic Swelling - (2:36) - 169 plays
- Royal Firecracker Teeth - (1:39) - 99 plays
- Helium Tea - (0:49) - 148 plays