The Octopus Project
391 Shouts - 2,833,847 Scrobbles
The Octopus Project is an experimental electronic band based in Austin, Texas and formed in 1999. The band has a unique sound, blending pop and experimental elements, is a combination of digital and electronic sounds and noises (including drum machine, keyboard/ synthesizers and other strange devices that offer an eerie feel through the use of a Theremin) and analog equipment (including guitars and live drums). Their music is mostly instrumental, except for tracks like "Queen", "Moon Boil" and "Wet Gold".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Truck - (2:09) - 7,191 plays
- Snow Tip Cap Mountain - (2:14) - 4,306 plays
- The Adjustor - (2:52) - 4,018 plays
- Music Is Happiness - (3:38) - 3,614 plays
- Bees Bein' Strugglin' - (3:47) - 3,577 plays
- I Saw The Bright Shinies - (3:57) - 3,309 plays
- An Evening with Rthrtha - (3:15) - 2,399 plays
- Upmann - (3:58) - 2,554 plays
- Fuguefat - (3:36) - 2,581 plays
- Malaria Codes - (3:43) - 2,724 plays