The Number Twelve Looks Like You
2,886 Shouts - 4,584,570 Scrobbles
(2001 - 2010) The Number Twelve Looks Like You (Sometimes referred to as TNTLLY or The #12) was a mathcore band from Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Combining elements of grindcore, progressive metal, and later salsa, funk and jazz the band became known as a highly influential piece in the local New Jersey scene.
In early 2002, Jesse Korman and Justin Pedrick both met through a mutual acquaintance, and recruiting Christopher Conger, Jamie McIlroy and Alexis Pareja, formed the bass-free outfit And Ever.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jay Walking Backwards - (5:23) - 2,240 plays
- Grandfather - (4:38) - 2,103 plays
- Imagine Nation Express - (4:15) - 1,514 plays
- Lyricsthe soiled ground for the sacrifice,
dispelled, crippling, faulty, holyland.
i am your martyr, your stigmata...
the tears turn to blood, beneath my eyes.
my body listens... as you whisper.
- Lyricscringing at the sight, flawless face dragged
i giggled, kissing my fingers... type C and saliva bubbling
kissing my fingers...
find an easier way dying, before you get murdered...
type C and saliva bubbling
- Glory Kingdom - (2:26) - 1,179 plays
- Clarissa Explains Cuntainment - (2:25) - 1,140 plays
- Like a Cat - (3:23) - 1,264 plays
- Sleeping With The Fishes, See? - (3:39) - 1,410 plays
- Paper Weight Pigs - (2:54) - 1,077 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online