The Northern Pikes
8 Shouts - 79,705 Scrobbles
The Northern Pikes began their career in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in early 1984. Over the next two years, the band recorded and released the independent EPs 'The Northern Pikes' and 'SCENE IN NORTH AMERICA' with producer and pal Mitch Barnett. Both were recorded and mixed at Studio West in Saskatoon. Sharing a taste for jangly, tuneful songs mixing alternative rock with power pop and indie music, the original lineup was spawned from the ashes of three local groups, 'The Idols', 'Doris Daye', and '17 Envelope'...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Ain't Pretty - (2:43) - 439 plays
- Kiss Me You Fool - (4:23) - 181 plays
- Things I Do For Money - (4:46) - 207 plays
- Teenland - (4:00) - 149 plays
- Wait For Me - (4:22) - 95 plays
- Girl With A Problem - (3:59) - 139 plays
- Dream Away - (4:40) - 75 plays
- Hopes Go Astray - (3:39) - 120 plays
- Place That's Insane - (4:20) - 85 plays
- Girl With A Problem (1990 Digital Remaster) - (3:59) - 33 plays