9 Shouts - 27,503 Scrobbles
The Nocturnes can refer to one of three groups: 1. A vocal group, active in the late 1960s, that featured future members of The New Seekers. They were a 6-piece Mamas and Papas-style vocal group signed to EMI in 1967. Tim Rice wrote lyrics to the b-sides of their two EMI singles, neither of which charted. They are still active, performing live and releasing several live CDs and videos. 2. A California "alternative" band featuring guitarist/vocalist Emma Ruth Rundle, guitarist/vocalist Julian Rifkin, multi-instrumentalist/vocalist Paris Patt and drummer Dave Clifford (also of Red Sparowes).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- love - (3:48) - 309 plays
- The Road - (5:32) - 306 plays
- Look At Me - (3:09) - 140 plays
- Aokigahara - (4:54) - 244 plays
- london town - (4:54) - 214 plays
- Hello Neighbor - (4:45) - 229 plays
- The Cradle - (4:05) - 200 plays
- Grandmother Make A Steeple - (5:57) - 198 plays
- Craving - (3:46) - 181 plays
- Hay, That's What Horses Eat - (3:47) - 59 plays