7 Shouts - 52,256 Scrobbles
The Nines is an indie Toronto/Oakville-based power pop band comprised of Steve Eggers, Paul McCulloch and Warren Cliff. Music critic Bud Scoppa of Rolling Stone has written, "Picking up where The Beatles left off is a big challenge, but it can be done, as XTC, Jellyfish and Spoon have proved. The Nines belong in that rarefied company." The band released its first LP, 'Wonderworld of Colourful', in 1998. It was followed later that year by a four-song EP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Would Never - (2:51) - 77 plays
- Melanie - (3:26) - 80 plays
- The Virtuous Man - (3:29) - 78 plays
- Doesn't Matter What I Do - (3:11) - 56 plays
- What Can I Do - (2:41) - 73 plays
- Better - (2:49) - 52 plays
- Marigold - (1:39) - 42 plays
- Take Time - (3:41) - 34 plays
- Here it Comes - (4:13) - 27 plays
- Backseat - (4:33) - 35 plays