The New Limb
5 Shouts - 18,823 Scrobbles
Known for their solid live show and stellar harmonies, and “genre-bending” songs, rock quartet The New Limb are one of a kind. On top of being a group of talented and true musicians who live, record and spend every day together in a house in Costa Mesa, they have the personality and drive to make it in this tough industry. And it’s not just because the band bakes cookies for fans, welcomes you with hugs after only meeting them once...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Birds And Stuff - (3:08) - 63 plays
- Bizarre Love Triangle/Time after Time - (2:59) - 64 plays
- Blood Lust - (3:01) - 37 plays
- Tell Us Your Name - (4:19) - 40 plays
- Refugees - (3:19) - 16 plays
- We Forgive You, Gene - (3:38) - 14 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (4:50) - 16 plays
- Cycle Mother Earth - (3:32) - 15 plays
- We Were Children - (3:33) - 16 plays
- Breathe Tenderly - (5:04) - 13 plays