The New Amsterdams
80 Shouts - 2,909,702 Scrobbles
The New Amsterdams began as a solo project in Lawrence, Kansas to then-lead singer for The Get Up Kids Matt Pryor. In 2000, he released his debut album Never You Mind, which was comprised largely of acoustic tracks with sparse accompaniment. However, the album also featured Alex Brahl and Rob Pope providing extra instrument tracks. Two years later in January 2002, Pryor released Para Toda Vida, this time sticking almost purely to acoustic guitar, with the exception of a few tracks utilizing harmonica and banjo as well.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Turn Out The Light - (4:22) - 1,966 plays
- Hanging On For Hope - (3:20) - 1,686 plays
- From California - (3:23) - 1,092 plays
- The Death Of Us - (4:15) - 1,158 plays
- The Spoils Of The Spoiled - (2:32) - 1,147 plays
- Hover Near Fame - (3:13) - 1,114 plays
- Ex's & Oh's - (3:24) - 1,095 plays
- Fountain of Youth - (2:56) - 958 plays
- Heaven Sent - (2:17) - 1,104 plays
- Dear Lover - (3:01) - 991 plays