42 Shouts - 42,906 Scrobbles
The sound of The Neat is punk evolved. As London divides into throbbing zeitgeist and postpunk reactionaries, there blows a refreshing wind from Hull. They are unafraid of crediting the obvious Fall and Fire Engines influences as they spit Mark E.sque venom onto screeching guitars and thrust themselves forward face first and snarling: the energy of 76 meets the dexterity of 78, not progressive but utterly compelling. A jigsaw fit into the current backlash - witness live for maximum effect.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Youth Is Pleasure - (2:28) - 235 plays
- Hips - (2:50) - 56 plays
- Counteract - (2:55) - 62 plays
- FRUITS - (2:04) - 34 plays
- Carmex - (1:58) - 104 plays
- Broken Fingers - (3:07) - 28 plays
- New Kids - (2:52) - 18 plays
- Ode To Joy - (1:52) - 20 plays
- White boy - (1:52) - 10 plays
- Shoot Em Young - (2:18) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online