The Moving Sidewalks
14 Shouts - 84,857 Scrobbles
The Moving Sidewalks was a 60's psychedelic blues-rock band, most notable for giving future ZZ Top guitarist Billy Gibbons his start in the music business. The group members were Billy Gibbons (guitar), Don Summers (bass), Dan Mitchell (drums), and Tom Moore (keyboards). Gibbons founded the Texas psychedelic group in the mid-1960's and quickly drew a large following, especially in the Houston "Teen Scene". They recorded several singles and one full-length album, Flash. Their single "99th Floor" was a hit and topped the charts at #1 in Houston for six weeks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Make Me Shake - (3:01) - 1,166 plays
- Joe Blues - (7:35) - 1,178 plays
- Crimson Witch - (3:02) - 1,175 plays
- 99th Floor - (2:13) - 1,107 plays
- Every Night a New Surprise - (2:55) - 417 plays
- I Want To Hold Your Hand - (3:22) - 299 plays
- Need Me - (2:12) - 234 plays
- Flashback - (4:46) - 286 plays
- You Don't Know The Life - (3:39) - 208 plays
- scoun da be - (2:08) - 194 plays