The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation
212 Shouts - 592,357 Scrobbles
The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation is the experimental Ambient/Noise/Drone/Jazz alter ego of The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, the self-acclaimed “mutant jazz” band formed in 2000 by Jason Kohnen (aka Bong-Ra) and Gideon Kiers, and which later evolved into a six-member piece. Starting with free-form soundtracks to silent films such as Murnau's “Nosferatu” and Lang's “Metropolis”, the band gave birth in 2006 to its first eponymous album, released on Planet Mu.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sexy Midnight Torture Show - (4:28) - 3,060 plays
- Elevator of the Machine - (16:36) - 2,595 plays
- Erotic Love Queen - (6:33) - 2,903 plays
- The Admirals Game - (7:12) - 2,872 plays
- Strange Dreams - (4:30) - 2,565 plays
- Castles By The Sea - (1:32) - 2,552 plays
- The Morning After - (6:57) - 2,401 plays
- Knock By the Stairs - (13:05) - 2,061 plays
- A Bad Trip - (5:48) - 2,271 plays
- Perverted Pleasure Party - (5:39) - 2,260 plays