16 Shouts - 117,097 Scrobbles
Using the rich musical landscapes of Boulder and Denver Colorado as their muse, The Motet has mastered the delicate task of constantly reinventing their sound while staying true to their various roots. Founded in 1998 by Dave Watts, The Motet has become one of the best improvisational bands touring . Their ability to seamlessly fuse elements of afro-beat, electronica, funk, and jazz has led to a sound that defies categorization.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nemesis - (6:08) - 712 plays
- Like We Own It - (7:24) - 624 plays
- Rynodub - (8:26) - 448 plays
- 123 - (6:54) - 451 plays
- Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed - (10:36) - 449 plays
- Kalakuta Show - (5:22) - 350 plays
- Rich in People - (5:06) - 327 plays
- Afro Disco Beat - (6:29) - 336 plays
- Extraordinary High - (6:29) - 319 plays
- The Fountain - (9:28) - 302 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online