16 Shouts - 122,265 Scrobbles
Using the rich musical landscapes of Boulder and Denver Colorado as their muse, The Motet has mastered the delicate task of constantly reinventing their sound while staying true to their various roots. Founded in 1998 by Dave Watts, The Motet has become one of the best improvisational bands touring . Their ability to seamlessly fuse elements of afro-beat, electronica, funk, and jazz has led to a sound that defies categorization.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nemesis - (6:08) - 844 plays
- Like We Own It - (7:24) - 618 plays
- 123 - (6:54) - 527 plays
- Rynodub - (8:26) - 451 plays
- Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed - (10:36) - 400 plays
- Rich in People - (5:06) - 343 plays
- Extraordinary High - (6:29) - 377 plays
- Kalakuta Show - (5:22) - 302 plays
- Keep on Don't Stoppin' - (6:48) - 256 plays
- The Fountain - (9:28) - 323 plays