16 Shouts - 120,166 Scrobbles
Using the rich musical landscapes of Boulder and Denver Colorado as their muse, The Motet has mastered the delicate task of constantly reinventing their sound while staying true to their various roots. Founded in 1998 by Dave Watts, The Motet has become one of the best improvisational bands touring . Their ability to seamlessly fuse elements of afro-beat, electronica, funk, and jazz has led to a sound that defies categorization.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nemesis - (6:08) - 817 plays
- Like We Own It - (7:24) - 619 plays
- 123 - (6:54) - 500 plays
- Rynodub - (8:26) - 464 plays
- Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed - (10:36) - 442 plays
- Rich in People - (5:06) - 345 plays
- Kalakuta Show - (5:22) - 337 plays
- Extraordinary High - (6:29) - 325 plays
- Afro Disco Beat - (6:29) - 308 plays
- The Fountain - (9:28) - 330 plays