16 Shouts - 111,471 Scrobbles
Using the rich musical landscapes of Boulder and Denver Colorado as their muse, The Motet has mastered the delicate task of constantly reinventing their sound while staying true to their various roots. Founded in 1998 by Dave Watts, The Motet has become one of the best improvisational bands touring . Their ability to seamlessly fuse elements of afro-beat, electronica, funk, and jazz has led to a sound that defies categorization.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nemesis - (6:08) - 699 plays
- Like We Own It - (7:24) - 656 plays
- Kalakuta Show - (5:22) - 383 plays
- Afro Disco Beat - (6:29) - 439 plays
- 123 - (6:54) - 438 plays
- Rynodub - (8:26) - 442 plays
- Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed - (10:36) - 456 plays
- Rich in People - (5:06) - 308 plays
- Extraordinary High - (6:29) - 304 plays
- Dig Deep - (7:14) - 242 plays