16 Shouts - 115,307 Scrobbles
Using the rich musical landscapes of Boulder and Denver Colorado as their muse, The Motet has mastered the delicate task of constantly reinventing their sound while staying true to their various roots. Founded in 1998 by Dave Watts, The Motet has become one of the best improvisational bands touring . Their ability to seamlessly fuse elements of afro-beat, electronica, funk, and jazz has led to a sound that defies categorization.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nemesis - (6:08) - 706 plays
- Like We Own It - (7:24) - 632 plays
- Rynodub - (8:26) - 435 plays
- Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed - (10:36) - 431 plays
- Kalakuta Show - (5:22) - 382 plays
- 123 - (6:54) - 412 plays
- Afro Disco Beat - (6:29) - 362 plays
- Rich in People - (5:06) - 305 plays
- Extraordinary High - (6:29) - 301 plays
- The Fountain - (9:28) - 285 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online