564 Shouts - 6,632,612 Scrobbles
The Monkees assembled to be the stars of an American television series of the same name, which ran on NBC from 1966 to 1968. The original lineup was: Micky Dolenz (drums, vocals), Michael Nesmith (guitar, vocals), Davy Jones (percussion, vocals) and Peter Tork (bass, keyboards, vocals) . The Monkees were formed in 1965 in Los Angeles, California and initially disbanded in 1970 at the conclusion of their recording contract. At their peak they were competing with The Beatles for the top spot on album charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm a Believer - (2:43) - 64,435 plays
- Daydream Believer - (2:56) - 32,536 plays
- Last Train to Clarksville - (2:43) - 16,193 plays
- Pleasant Valley Sunday - (3:06) - 7,110 plays
- [Theme from] the Monkees - (2:21) - 3,385 plays
- (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone - (2:18) - 4,417 plays
- A Little Bit Me, a Little Bit You - (2:47) - 4,002 plays
- Goin' Down - (4:20) - 3,715 plays
- Mary, Mary - (2:15) - 3,265 plays
- She - (2:36) - 3,474 plays