0 Shouts - 12,663 Scrobbles
There's more than one artist with this name.Read More...
1. The Mirage, a 60s UK psychedelic rock band:
Their most notable release was their 1967 single, "The Wedding of Ramona Blair," about a bride whose groom failed to appear at the wedding ceremony, which appeared on several compilations of British psychedelia obscurities. However, the Mirage signed to Dick James Publishing and served as the house band for that organization and they also backed Elton John at his first solo performances.
In October 1968, the British pop music magazine, NME, reported that Dave Hynes and Dee Murray, were replacing Pete York and Eddie Hardin in The Spencer Davis Group. Murray later became the bassist in Elton John's band, whilst Hynes rejoined other members of the Mirage to form the Portobello Explosion. That band then changed into the equally no-commercial Jawbone.
2. The Mirage is a hard rock group from Vigo, Spain.
- Viviendo el rock&roll (2006)
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Wedding of Ramona Blair - 2,126 plays
- Tomorrow never knows - 1,447 plays
- Mrs Busby - 707 plays
- You Can't Be Serious - 625 plays
- Hold On - 547 plays
- Ebaneezer Beaver - 467 plays
- Lazy Man - 260 plays
- Can You Hear Me - 284 plays
- And life goes on - 258 plays
- How's Your Pa - 220 plays