4 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
There's more than one artist with this name. 1. The Mirage, a 60s UK psychedelic rock band: Their most notable release was their 1967 single, "The Wedding of Ramona Blair," about a bride whose groom failed to appear at the wedding ceremony, which appeared on several compilations of British psychedelia obscurities. However, the Mirage signed to Dick James Publishing and served as the house band for that organization and they also backed Elton John at his first solo performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Can't Be Serious - (1:58) - 83 plays
- Tomorrow never knows - (2:36) - 60 plays
- The Wedding of Ramona Blair - (2:17) - 83 plays
- Hold On - (2:21) - 29 plays
- And life goes on - (2:14) - 21 plays
- Ebaneezer Beaver - (2:02) - 15 plays
- My door - (2:35) - 12 plays
- Lazy Man - (3:01) - 11 plays
- I See The Rain - (2:06) - 12 plays
- Gone To Your Head - (2:05) - 8 plays