The Minus 5
18 Shouts - 599,076 Scrobbles
Formed in 1993, Scott McCaughey designed The Minus 5 as a pop collective, with each record the group put out featuring a new lineup. Throughout these releases, he worked the most frequently with R.E.M.'s Peter Buck, who was featured on the group's eponymous debut EP, which was only released through They Might Be Giants' mail-order record club, Hello CD of the Month Club in 1994. Their full-length debut album Old Liquidator was released in 1995, and the Minus 5's lineup consisted of McCaughey, Buck, and Jon Auer and Ken Stringfellow of The Posies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cemetery Row - (3:32) - 1,078 plays
- Rifle Called Goodbye - (3:01) - 816 plays
- Sputnik 57 - (2:36) - 571 plays
- Formerly Hail Centurion - (3:29) - 554 plays
- Film of the Movie - (2:33) - 519 plays
- Retrieval Of You - (3:51) - 531 plays
- XIX - (1:15) - 386 plays
- The Great Divider (My Ruffled Sleeve) - (4:39) - 299 plays
- Out There on The Maroon - (2:36) - 386 plays
- The Family Gardener - (2:45) - 293 plays