The Minnesota Twins
0 Shouts - 5,078 Scrobbles
The Minnesota Twins are a funky blues band with powerful soul singing and inventive harmonies. Together for 5 years, "The Bentham EP" was their first recorded work. Produced in 2006 it does not feature the full line up of artists that are now performing with the band. Their new album, "The Green Box" recorded in 2007 and released on the 11th of August 2008, is a more upbeat and energetic work, with a greater emphasis on funk and soul, while still maintaining the bluesy feel that pervaded the EP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 03 Why I love you - (2:34) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online