114 Shouts - 781,472 Scrobbles
Minibosses is an independent progressive rock/progressive metal band originally from Northampton, Massachusetts and currently located in Phoenix, Arizona. Formed in January 2000, they are known for their video game based songs, which are instrumental rock variations of classic NES video game music from games such as Mega Man, Metroid and Castlevania. Minibosses have managed to form a growing following amongst video game fans, and allow fans to download several free songs off their website.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Castlevania - (5:27) - 167 plays
- Mega Man 2 - (10:09) - 144 plays
- Double Dragon - (1:09) - 120 plays
- Ninja Gaiden - (4:10) - 124 plays
- Super Mario Bros 2 - (6:15) - 101 plays
- Metroid - (6:34) - 92 plays
- Castlevania 2 - (5:00) - 96 plays
- Contra - 55 plays
- Ikari Warriors - (1:56) - 75 plays
- Blaster Master / Contra - (6:46) - 72 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online