5 Shouts - 130,295 Scrobbles
Wayne Fontana founded the band with Bob Lang, Ric Rothwell, and Eric Stewart in 1963. They released a few unsuccessful singles before recording "Um Um Um Um Um Um" in 1964, which was a major hit in Britain and led to a tour with Brenda Lee. They also had a number one hit in the United States with "The Game of Love."
After a tour of America and some more unsuccessful singles, Fontana abruptly left the band in the middle of a concert in 1965. Guitarist Eric Stewart suddenly became the lead singer of the band, which immediately dropped "Wayne Fontana" from its name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Groovy Kind Of Love - (1:58) - 1,319 plays
- groovy kind of love - (1:58) - 106 plays
- The Morning After - (2:08) - 75 plays
- Game of Love - (2:07) - 150 plays
- The Game Of Love - (2:07) - 35 plays
- It's Getting Harder All The Time - (2:15) - 241 plays
- Ashes To Ashes - (2:28) - 16 plays
- Seventh Son - (3:18) - 11 plays
- My New Day And Age - (3:03) - 7 plays
- Black Beauty - (3:40) - 8 plays