4 Shouts - 96,525 Scrobbles
Wayne Fontana founded the band with Bob Lang, Ric Rothwell, and Eric Stewart in 1963. They released a few unsuccessful singles before recording "Um Um Um Um Um Um" in 1964, which was a major hit in Britain and led to a tour with Brenda Lee. They also had a number one hit in the United States with "The Game of Love."
After a tour of America and some more unsuccessful singles, Fontana abruptly left the band in the middle of a concert in 1965. Guitarist Eric Stewart suddenly became the lead singer of the band, which immediately dropped "Wayne Fontana" from its name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Groovy Kind Of Love - (1:58) - 2,094 plays
- groovy kind of love - (1:58) - 141 plays
- Game of Love - (2:07) - 104 plays
- The Morning After - (2:08) - 43 plays
- The Game Of Love - (2:07) - 61 plays
- Schoolgirl - (2:10) - 45 plays
- Pamela Pamela - (2:14) - 24 plays
- The Letter - (2:02) - 26 plays
- Mindbenders-Groovy Kind of Love - (0:30) - 32 plays
- My New Day And Age - (3:03) - 24 plays