The Mills Brothers
49 Shouts - 891,612 Scrobbles
The Mills Brothers, sometimes billed as The Four Mills Brothers, were a U.S. jazz and pop vocal quartet. The group was originally composed of four brothers all born in Piqua, Ohio: John Jr (1911-1936) basso and guitarist, Herbert (1912-1989) tenor, Harry (1913-1982) baritone, and Donald (1915-1999) lead tenor. Their father owned a barber's shop, and founded a barbershop quartet called the Four Kings of Harmony.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Always Hurt the One You Love - (4:12) - 6,127 plays
- Paper Doll - (2:38) - 3,304 plays
- Tiger Rag - (1:59) - 2,197 plays
- Till Then - (3:00) - 1,452 plays
- Smoke Rings - (2:54) - 1,721 plays
- Caravan - (2:41) - 1,173 plays
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - (2:41) - 1,246 plays
- Glow Worm - (2:38) - 952 plays
- Big Boy Blue - (2:49) - 695 plays
- The Old Man of the Mountain - (2:30) - 906 plays