5 Shouts - 105,425 Scrobbles
Originally called The Mavericks, Tony Crane (born Anthony Crane, 17 April 1945, in Anfield, Liverpool) and Billy Kinsley (born William Ellis Kinsley, 28 November 1946, at The Mill Road Hospital, Mill Road, Anfield, Liverpool) formed their first band in late 1960 and became The Pacifics in September 1961. They were re-named The Mersey Beats in February 1962 by Bob Wooler, MC of the famous Cavern Club. Later in April 1962 they became The Merseybeats. By now Crane and Kinsley had joined up with guitarist Aaron Williams (born 23 June 1942, in Liverpool) and drummer John Banks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wishin' And Hopin' - (2:31) - 1,767 plays
- I Think of You - (2:29) - 2,380 plays
- Sorrow - (2:16) - 830 plays
- Don't Turn Around - (2:17) - 606 plays
- It's Love That Really Counts - (2:00) - 576 plays
- Mister Moonlight - (2:06) - 177 plays
- The Fortune Teller - (2:02) - 136 plays
- Milkman - (1:57) - 136 plays
- Fortune Teller - (2:15) - 116 plays
- He Will Break Your Heart - (3:05) - 104 plays