The Medley Brothers
4 Shouts - 3,371 Scrobbles
In 1975, in the mountains of Roanoke, VA, Randy and Chuck Murphy created The Medley Brothers, named after a very cheap brand of whiskey they had just completed. The brothers included guitar wizard Milton Swing and, in 1976, Randy Perkins, to front the band on vocals and rhythm guitar. The style of the band began as a kind of tribute to the “county-rock” sounds of the day including Gram Parsons, J.D. Souther, Merle Haggard and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rock Salt - (4:20) - 38 plays
- I'll Be Waiting - (5:53) - 9 plays
- All For You - (3:15) - 9 plays
- Watch Your Eyes - (4:00) - 9 plays
- Down To Me - (4:09) - 6 plays
- It's Alright - (4:40) - 4 plays
- Nobody's Fool - (6:21) - 5 plays
- Watch Your Eyes (Live) - (3:52) - 3 plays
- Surprise - (3:47) - 4 plays
- It's Alright (Live) - (4:44) - 1 plays