The Medley Brothers
4 Shouts - 3,400 Scrobbles
In 1975, in the mountains of Roanoke, VA, Randy and Chuck Murphy created The Medley Brothers, named after a very cheap brand of whiskey they had just completed. The brothers included guitar wizard Milton Swing and, in 1976, Randy Perkins, to front the band on vocals and rhythm guitar. The style of the band began as a kind of tribute to the “county-rock” sounds of the day including Gram Parsons, J.D. Souther, Merle Haggard and others.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online